Locked 1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Modpack permissions and download

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
This post was updated on .

Here you will find the download for the Fun Paradise IV modpack.

The download link for the mods and config files used will be at the bottom!

Public Modpack Name: Fun Paradise IV

Minecraft Version: 1.6.4

Forge: 9.11.1.965

List of Mods, including:

- link to the source/website
- developer(s)
- permissions
- donate link if available

Blood Magic Link

• Developer(s)

WayofTime

Permission/Licence

A Note About Permissions/Modpack Requests: I love modpacks - I always have, and probably always will. You have my permission to include this mod in any form of modpack that you decide to put it in. If it is for a family server? Go ahead. Large public server? Be my guest. Publicly released full-fledged modpack? The more the merrier, but don't forget the popcorn! You can use this mod in any modpack, and you do not need to alert me to this. However, I do like to keep tabs on the communities to mainly fix bugs - the more mods that this mod is used with, the more likely there will be bugs. So, if you wish to include this, as a simple formality just let me know so that I can break out the champagne! If you are not legal, though, I suppose a bottle of soda water will suffice.
    Copied from link

Donate link

Buildcraft Link

• Developer(s)

SpaceToad

Permission/Licence

Can I use BuildCraft in a mod pack? As of November 1st, 2011, the answer is YES. But that comes with constraints and restrictions. BuildCraft is released through an Open-Source license, the Minecraft Mod Public License. It does allow redistribution of the mod in its various forms (sources, binaries) in certain cases. Make sure that you do understand the license before distributing a mod including BuildCraft! The main restriction is that sources must be accessible. If you are only redistributing the unmodified binaries, or class files, adding a link to http://www.mod-buildcraft.com is enough – sources can be retrieved from there. Otherwise, make sure that you clearly understand the implications, and asks questions in the forum if needed.
    Copied from link

Donate link

Additional Buildcraft Objects Link

• Developer(s)

Flow86

Permission/Licence

Mod Packs: You can include (precompiled) ABO-packages in your modpacks as long you're not making money out of it (so no adfly or something like that!). AND: you have to send me a pm in which you post a link to your modpack.
    Copied from link
    PM with link sent!

Donate

Not found

Buildcraft Logistics Pipes Link

• Developer(s)

RS485 / davboecki, AartBluestoke, ArtForz, GUIpsp and theZorro266

Permission/Licence

License / Modpack permissions: You are free to use this mod in your modpack.
    Copied from link

Donate

Patreon. We got a donation link set up, because we want you to be able to give something back to us. If you want to know more about the project, please ask in IRC. Click here to get to the Patreon page: link

Code Chicken Core / Not Enough Items + plugins Link

• Developer(s)

chicken_bones

Permission/Licence

ModPacks: You are welcome to include any of my mods in modpacks as long as you provide credit. My name and a link to this page is fine.
    Copied from link

Donate link

Dimensional Doors Link

• Developer(s)

stevenrs11

Permission/Licence

Modpacks: I am hereby granting everyone and anyone permission to include Dimensional Doors in any mod pack, whether public or private. As long as you don't claim that it's your work or try to sell it, then you have permission.
    Copied from link

Donate link

Forestry Link

• Developer(s)

SirSengir

Permission/Licence

Mod Packs: You are free to add Forestry to your modpack and redistribute it, as long as the modpack is strictly non-profit and none of the other mods are included against their license. Yes, this even applies to packs made by people I don't like. Don't expect me to play tech support for your modpack though. (Applies to 2.0.0.6+ and later.)
    Copied from link

Donate

I currently don't accept donations, but if you play EVE Online, feel free to throw your virtual ISKs at “Aquna Eris”¹ in-game. I'll put them to good use².
    ¹) “Aquna Eris” is an alt, don't bother putting a bounty on him.
    ²) Virtual binge drinking, senseless destruction of ships and property are considered “good use” in the context of this statement.

Galacticraft Link & Link

• Developer(s)

Tyrantelf

Permission/Licence

Can I use this mod in a modpack? Sure, just make sure there's a cearly visible link to my site to the public as they download the mod.
    Copied from link

Donate link

Note: $5 or more will receive the cape of your choice, make sure to include your choice and minecraft username. Check Minecraft Forum link.

GregTech Link

• Developer(s)

GregoriusT

Permission/Licence

Regarding Modpacks: I don't care about Modpacks anymore, use GT in it if you want. But if you use a Modpack, then don't report any Bugs to me, it is the Job of the Modpack Creator to help you with Bugs, not me.
    Copied from link

Donate link

Hardcore Ender Expansion Link

• Developer(s)

Chylex

Permission/Licence

Terms of use: By downloading the mod, you agree to the following terms of use.

You are allowed to:
    Use the mod, create videos and screenshots
    Share the mod by reffering to this topic
    Decompile and modify the mod for personal use
    Add the mod into a modpack: for public modpacks, send me a private message with modpack name & mod list (I will not respond to it unless there is an issue)
    You are forbidden to:
    Reupload the mod or a modification of it
    Claim the mod or any part of it as yours
    Profit on the mod in any way
    Copied from link
    PM sent!

Donate link

Patreon: link

Hunger Overhaul Link

• Developer(s)

ihuana_man

Permission/Licence

MOD PACK PERMISSION / LICENSE : All my mods are open source and can be used in any mod pack without asking me. I would appreciate it if you let me know the name of the pack, but you don't have to. You can use my source code in any way you see fit, use in your own mods if you like.
    Copied from link

Donate

Not found

Industrial Craft 2 Link & Link

• Developer(s)

IC2 Dev Team / Alblaka

Permission/Licence

IC² Policy regarding ModPacks / Redistribution <<< READ THIS!
    Effective from now on, you may redistribute IC²'s original download (in any combination with other files or mods) in the form of 'ModPack's, without requesting explicit permission in advance, as long as following conditions are met:
    - You must explicitely state, on the website, thread, blog or other public location (further referred to as 'location'), the presence of IC² in your modpack in a readable and user-understandable manner and English language (usage of multiple languages, including at least one English translation, is permitted).
    - Either the download or the location must contain some sort of 'Credit's, listing up the 'IC² Dev Team' (this term is considered sufficient, it is not necessary to label the members of the Dev Team by name) as creator of IC².
    - A link to http://www.industrial-craft.net/ or http://forum.industrial-craft.net/ must be present, user-visible, at the location of publication.
    - You may not gain any direct revenue associated with the download of any data containing the redistributed IC² files. This literally applies to AdFly, but as well to other advertisment services, including those services basing revenue of website traffic.
    - We may revoke the redistribution permissions or change the conditions at any time.

You may contact me (aka Alblaka), head of the IC² Dev Team, to negotiate conditions different from those specified above, if the necessarity arises.
    Copied from link

Donate link

IC2 Fixes GT Link

• Developer(s)

Hunterz

Permission/Licence

Feel free to use/decompile/include in the modpacks etc...
    Copied from link

Donate link

IC2 Nuclear Control Link

IC2 Advanced Solar Panels Link

• Developer(s)

Icedfire, updated/continued by SeNtiMel

Permission/Licence

For all those who want to use my addons in their mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons. You don't need pm me about it !
    Copied from link

Donate

Not found

IC2 Compact Windmills Link

• Developer(s)

Aroma1997

Permission/Licence

License: Can be found here:
    GPL version 3.0: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Aroma1997/CompactWindmills/master/license.txt
    Copied from link
    Message from: Aroma1997
    Date: Sunday, May 4th 2014, 7:31pm
    To: Devilin_Pixy
    Subject: RE: Permission to add your add-on to my private modpack.

You are allowed to use my mods in your modpack, as long as you give me proper credit and don't make any money with it.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JUN8L67CPHTRC there's the donation link.
    Could you please also give me the working link to that modlist?

Message from: Aroma1997
    Date: Monday, May 5th 2014, 12:26pm
    To: Devilin_Pixy
    Subject: RE[3]: Permission to add your add-on to my private modpack.

Ok, thanks, the link works now.

Donate link

Jabba Link

• Developer(s)

ProfMobius

Permission/Licence

MODPACKS Jabba (and all my mods) is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license. It has been for a while. This license means that you can do whatever you want with it (more or less). Also, FTB got a blanket license to include Jabba and all my mods in their packs. Stop asking me if you can include it, YES YOU CAN. That's what the permissive license is for. Just do the usual link back to this thread or my blog and everything is cool.
    Copied from link

Donate

If you feel like it, you can help the developement of this mod and others by becoming a patron. I'm now on Patreon, where you can subscribe to my major updates. Many thanks !
    ProfMobius on Patreon: link

Power Crystals Core and MineFactory Reloaded Link

• Developer(s)

Power Crystals

Permission/Licence

License (all mods)
    Free for non-commercial use. You are free to include any of my mods in any modpacks or server-specific packs without needing to ask permission (but it'd be nice to hear if you do!), provided something either in the download or on your site lists me as the creator. You are also free to produce Bukkit ports. A link to this thread would be nice for any of the above, but that's all I ask.
    Copied from link

Donate

I don't really need the money, but some people have asked me to provide this, so here you go. link

Open Computers / Open Components Link

• Developer(s)

Sangar

Permission/Licence

License / Modpacks: This mod is licensed under the MIT License, which basically means you can do whatever you want: use it in modpacks, fork it, copy parts of it, as long as you include the license file with it. If you use it in modpacks: the file is in the ZIP, so you don't have to worry about that. Giving credit would be appreciated but isn't obligatory. If you do make code changes, please make it abundantly clear to anyone using that modified version that they should come to you for support, first, though.
    Copied from link

Donate

Not found

Railcraft Link & Link

• Developer(s)

CovertJaguar

Permission/Licence

Public Mod Packs
    • This section pertains ONLY to publicly available mod packs. The section does not apply to Private Server Packs as defined previously in the Usage Section.
    • FTB Affiliate packs (Third Party, etc...) see this thread on the FTB forums.
    • If you wish to include Railcraft in a mod pack, you should know that CovertJaguar will by no means allow you do so if you intend to earn revenue from it. This is not permission to include Railcraft in a mod pack. If you fail to get permission, CovertJaguar will use all means available to get your mod pack removed from the Internet.

• You are REQUIRED to provide a link to a PUBLICLY posted permissions list for all the mods currently in your mod pack (images of PMs, posts by devs, links to licenses, etc...).
      • Requests without proper background information (links, name, theme, descriptions, other mods, expected user base, etc...) will be dismissed off hand.
      • If you do receive permission you will not be allowed to use the latest series of Railcraft (versioning system being , ie 3.3.1.0) until a new series is released or one week has passed since the last revision was released. This is to protect the users from unstable versions.
      • You must provide a link to the Railcraft Blog on your website.
      • Beta build are never to be packaged as part of a mod pack. Only public releases ending in zero (x.x.x.0) can be used in mod packs.
      • Permission to use future versions may be revoked at the discretion of CovertJaguar, but will only occur if it is deemed necessary for the health of the mod. Otherwise permissions are considered to be valid for past, present and future versions unless otherwise stated.
    Copied from link

Donate

Developing a mod this size, along with supporting the community, is a massive amount of work. As such, any donations are greatly appreciated! As a thank you, anyone who donates $5 or more gets access to the #railcraft-dev IRC channel and the latest ad-free beta versions! Once you've donated, you must contact CovertJaguar via this form http://www.railcraft.info/beta-application-form/ to get beta access.
    PayPal: link
    Patreon: link

Underground Biomes Link

• Developer(s)

Grom PE

Permission/Licence

Mod packs permission: You are free to include this mod in your private or public non-commercial mod pack, provided you mention the authors and a link to this page.
    Copied from link

Donate

Not found

Universal Electricity (Core) Link

Zombie Awareness Link

• Developer(s)

Corosus

Permission/Licence

Modpack policy: Now including Tropicraft, you can include any of my mods in your modpack, I just ask that you link back to my http://coros.us/ website for my mods, or http://tropicraft.net/ for Tropicraft, for wherever you display info about the mods in your mod pack.
    Copied from link

Donate

Not found

Download modpack Fun Paradise IV

Note

This download is a .zip archive of the 'mods' and 'config' folder needed.
Install instructions are the 'Installation guide' topic. Make sure to follow those instructions!

DOWNLOAD

All credits go to the developers of these wonderful mods, I only made this modpack!
Make sure to donate to them if you truly appreciate their hard 'free-time' work!

Have fun