Locked 3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mod suggestions

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
You can post suggestions for mods to be added to the modpack here.
Suggestions made will most likely not be added until we move over to 1.7.2 though!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mod suggestions

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mod suggestions

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Reply to some of the above mods that have been suggested to me:

Erebus mod: Will not be added, I feel it does not fit the modpack I am aiming for, although the dimensions do look cool and all the bugs and insects seem interesting.

Starminer mod: Definitly looks interesting and will be worth looking into again once moving towards 1.7.2. For now the mod is functional and reasonably stable but still in alpha. Certainly a mod that might fit the pack I am aiming for.

Per Fabrica Ad Astra: Will certainly be added eventually! Gregtech fully supports this mod and prefers his worldgen to be done through this mod.

Hunger Overhaul: Will only be re-added to the modpack in 1.7.2 if CPU load is fixed and compatibility with Forestry/MFR is there.

Enviromine: Might be added because I feel it might fit the modpack. We already did some testing but it had some bugs. This mod also needs a lot of tweaking to make it work well with some of the mods in the modpack. If I can tweak it and bugs are fixed this mod sure has potentional.