classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Discussion

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Post anything here regarding the new server that does not belong in any of the other topics.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Latest news

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
We decided to end the Fun Paradise II server world after coming weekend. Sunday June 16th will be the last day to play on it. A server and client side backup will be made and the world download will be made available for download.

The new server might turn out to become even cheaper. Instead of renting a dedicated box at OVH, I am discussing other options.

The white-list will be cleared and applications for the new server are welcome. However, for now no new players will be added to the white-list until final and official 1.6 new server launch. We will continue with those who were white-listed on Fun Paradise II and interested to continue. Please let me know to re-add you to the white-list. Fun Paradise II will shut down and a new modpack is in the making to launch instead. For now we will be fooling around, testing and trying to eventually come to a final modpack to launch on the new server once Minecraft 1.6 is good to go. This will give us some time to prepare well for an epic new world on a new server with great performance. So applications are already welcome but bear in mind that it might take a while longer before the new server will officially launch to join.

DarkStorm is working on putting together a 1.5.2 modpack for us to allow us some first testing. Hopefully soon after shutting down Fun Paradise II I will be able to install this pack server side and get it running. Much appreciated

Thanks everyone who was part of Fun Paradise II, it has been a great pleasure. Sad but true, it is however time to say goodbye to our world with better to come in mind. Make sure to be around this last weekend, I am hoping to plan something special.