Locked 17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Applications

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Reply to this top post if you wish to apply for joining the new server.
I decided to make the server completely FREE to play on, but donations sure are welcome of course.

Try to sell yourself as good as possible!
Add pictures of builds you did and think of anything that might impress me to increase your chances to get white-listed.

Don't forget to add your IGN (In-Game Name) for Minecraft and your Twitch TV account name if possible.

Further details will be sent once approved!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Applications

whiteninja93
i am a gamer and i like to play with serious people. I've played around with many mod packs and personally installed many mods to play with by myself and with friends. I haven't made anything special in my time playing minecraft ,but everything i do build i put many hours into them and try my best to make them look as cool as possible. My many reason for wanting to play is so that i can play with people that take it a little more serious and actually want to accomplish set objectives that we all have made as a group. Thank you if you have read my application and considering me to join your server to play . You may contact me at emosoulreaper@gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
|

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Sounds great and once we officially open the new server you might be chosen to join. Be aware that this server does require a monthly fee to pay for the server costs. For now set at $4/month, $10/3 months. No payments until the new server is sorted and actual costs are known. No payments either until official launch of course and actually being added to the white-list. Will keep you up-to-date on this.
To eventually be able to white-list you on the server, I do need your IGN (In Game Name) for Minecraft and if available your Twitch TV account name.

Daimy
Reply | Threaded
|

Lord Kelemvore
In reply to this post by Devilin Pixy
Hey Dev,
I would like to join your server! :)
Do I really need to be creative to convince you to white-list me? LoL
Reply | Threaded
|

hookboy123
Hello My name Is cameron But my MC ign is kingcam1234 and twitch tv is hookboy123. i have been playing minercraft since 1.7.3 , i have played FTB for a bit and i know the base of most mods im more into the magic and decoration side of thing im usually a very helpful person but when im focused on something i just focus on that and nothing else.uh idk really else what to write so if you have any questions please ask me :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
In reply to this post by whiteninja93
Hi Whiteninja,

I decided to open up the server even though the Bukkit plugins have not been done completely yet. Just wanted the server to open and start having fun. The server is now free as well, so no donations needed. If you still wish to join, let me know and I will white-list you. Full installation instructions can be found on the forum.

Hope to see you soon,

Daimy (Devilin Pixy)
Reply | Threaded
|

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
In reply to this post by Lord Kelemvore
Just opened up the server to start having some fun. Bukkit plugins have not been fully done yet though. You are more than welcome to join us ;-)
Reply | Threaded
|

sinlint
Hello Devilin my names sinlint and I play minecraft on a regular basis, I used to watch your stream every once in a while  but since I have school and that is more important to me I cant watch it as much as I want to. But my IGN is sinlint and the same with my twitch name. If you were to let me join the server I would really appreciate that, I really like your stream and enjoy watching you.                                                         -sinlint
Reply | Threaded
|

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Hi Sinlint,

This is an application for joining a Minecraft server and you have not told me anything about your skills/experience for that matter apart from the fact you play it regularly. I appreciate you enjoying my stream on twitch and having been around for a while aas a viewer, but try to sell your Minecraft skills/experience next time.

I will however add you to the whitelist and you are welcome to come join us after you installed the modpack correctly and got it working. Check your email and/or Twitch TV inbox for further details.
Reply | Threaded
|

Anduinlothar1
I don't have anything I built that i took screenshots of that would be of any interest so I can't really give any screenshots for it.

My minecraft username is: anduin_lothar1

My twitch tv username is: anduinlothar1

So please add me to the server Dev?
Reply | Threaded
|

LKTZombies
Hi my Minecraft name is XxHellBlazerXx and I'm a hard worker and I would try so hard to make the best of everything. I have made great pixel art and I can make great houses and I'm very great at getting supplies! I never kill someone unless we agree on it I won't take anything unless I have asked your permission (If its someone elses I'll ask someone) I will NEVER grief and I will be a shining light on this server.
Reply | Threaded
|

Doubletrouble56
i have lots of nolige of all the mod packs so i would like to join your server i dont grief or steal love gameing
Reply | Threaded
|

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Doubletrouble,

I really want players who wish to join the server to try a bit harder and explain to me why YOU should be on the server. Minecraft experience, pictures and whatever else that might impress me. I am not impressed ... However, I will give you a chance, so start installing and get back to me once you have my modpack working. Since you did not give me any info to contact you (Twitch account name) or even added your IGN in your application, I will leave it at this post.
Reply | Threaded
|

ExtremelyX2
Hey DevlinPixy,

Its me ExremelyX2 once again. And i was wandering if i could join the server? Im a young gamer who LOVES to Record/Edit and Currently a Basketball Player. And i guess thats what you mean by saying Put as much as you could :P so yeah Reply :)
Reply | Threaded
|

ExtremelyX2
Hello Once Again! I LOVE Playing FTB! To me its way better than Vanilla Minecraft. I play alot more FTB Than Vanilla and me being on this server i can help if you want and il be a Regualr Player on There Thanks Bye!

Minecraft Name: FrostFangHD
Twitch Name: ExtremelyX2
Reply | Threaded
|

Devilin Pixy
Administrator
Ok, I will accept, although it's still not much. Go ahead and install the modpack. Instructions can be found in the topic 'Installation Guide'. Let me know once you have it installed and I will give you the IP to join. Hope to see you soon ;-)
Reply | Threaded
|

jamex11
Hi my name is jamex and my ign is jamex11 i have been playing minecraft sense 1.2.5 and im not that experienced with some mods im a great builder and i would love to join the server and help out or do survival:D thanks you